This could include haemorrhaging of cash, high levels of debtors, cost over-runs, and a myriad of other issues and risks that could affect profits and funding.
Our Financial Health Assessments provide a comprehensive financial status of the business – highlighting issues and risks with focus on ‘what is’ and ‘what could be’ (opportunities) rather than ‘what should have been’ (missed opportunities). The assessments are designed to assist with:
- Valuation of the business
- Assessment of cash flow demands and management
- Review of the management information systems and reports
- Targets setting and how you measure performance against set targets
- Identification of the challenges prohibiting achievement of targets
- Benchmarking against industry standards and the competition
- Helping clients to focus on driving the business growth rather than getting consumed by its operational management
- Establishing KPIs (key performance indicators) and Balanced Scorecards
- Review of business strategy, commercial development, digital and customer service levels to assist with business growth
- Pricing strategy and analysis
- Organisational effectiveness – team assessment, employee costs etc.
- Review of business and service continuity planning – disaster recovery.