Businesses may also require quantification of losses, assess acute areas of concerns, financial disputes, investigate fraudulent transactions, and/or investigate financial crimes.
We have extensive experience of providing a range of services that include:
- Support in commercial litigations - partnership disputes, completion accounts disputes and consequential losses.
- Business and share valuations – for share buy-back requirements and/or shareholder dispute scenarios.
- Matrimonial situations – valuation of business interests and assessment of business liquidity.
- Financial crime and fraud – supporting investigation of incidences of financial fraud, providing support with defence in fraud cases and subsequent confiscation proceedings.
- Support with assessing personal injury and/or fatal accident claims – loss of earnings, dependency claims, pension losses etc.
- Financial impact assessments resulting from professional negligence by solicitors, accountants, and financial advisers.
- Quantification of losses incurred resulting from other’s faults and support and advice in recovering the losses.