However, it is a complex area largely due to the vast number of factors that need to be considered.
If you are planning to acquire or merge with another business, you’ll need to think about a myriad of financial, operational, cultural, and strategic challenges.
We deploy a comprehensive tried and tested framework that provides a clear insight into the financial and operational state of the target businesses as well as highlighting issues, risks and challenges across the business functions. We can also help identify suitable businesses, and advise on the most tax-efficient structure to use and help raise finances from existing partners.
We provide support and advice on all aspects of the M&A process:
- Identifying potential targets
- Assessing targets for suitability
- Preparing a negotiating strategy
- Execution of the deal
- Valuation of the assets
- Optimum tax and financial position assessments
- Business plans and financial modelling of projected performance
- Necessary capital raising and private equity financing
- Exit strategy assessments
- Co-ordinate other stakeholder - lawyers etc.
- Integration strategies and plans.
Our team has vast experience in supporting successful M&As in a variety of industry sectors and varying sizes of businesses.