It is crucial to have in place robust systems and controls to manage the accounting and financial management and the operational delivery.
We work in partnership with GPs, locums and practice managers by providing expert advice to successfully grow and prosper.
We provide tailored services to address the specific issues facing today's providers in the fast-changing environment. We work with our clients to ensure their GP practices are in a healthy and profitable state by providing excellent financial management and top-quality business advice and support. The introduction of changes surrounding pay, personal tax and pensions, as well as employee costs and structures, are some of the key challenges we help to address for our clients.
We also have vast experience in supporting our clients with major transformational phases of their journey, such as acquisitions, disposals, partnerships, incorporations, new practice setups and maximising personal wealth. Our broad range of services means our clients get more than the crucial accounting and financial management advice and support, including:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Buying or setting up new practices/clinics
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice/clinic – growth plans
- National Insurance Contributions
- Business growth and development plans
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment-related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning
- Going digital and optimising practice
- Raising finance
- Succession planning
- Tax planning strategies.
Our clients benefit from our personable, realistic and customised advice. Our industry knowledge, insights, dedication and pragmatic approach helps our clients achieve greater value.