This requires businesses in the sector to be very proactive and innovative to ensure they keep pace with this dynamic and growing market.
Businesses operating in this sector are subject to many external uncertainties and factors, such as global competition, GDP changes, interest rates, currency fluctuations, international trade tariffs, raw material prices and employment and labour laws and availability – not to mention the effects of natural disasters in the value chain.
Our team of experts have vast experience in supporting and advising manufacturing, technology and innovation sector businesses, from entrepreneurial inventors to publicly funded projects and manufacturers with international interests and multi-national distribution centres. Our clients range from traditional manufacturers of a range of metal products and parts to renewable energy projects, to car parts manufacturers, to food producers and distributors, to furniture manufacturers and wholesalers, to high tech service and products providers.
Our diverse client base provides us with valuable insights into a wide range of businesses, allowing us to acquire broad expertise and experiences. So, no matter what the size, stage, or type of business, we can provide services that will meet the specific requirements and goals of diverse clients.
Our specialist services can help businesses in such areas as:
- Accounting and financial management
- Strategic and business growth – M&As, disposals, divestments, investments
- Operational and service excellence – Lean Six Sigma etc.
- Business transformation - Programme and Project management
- Supply chain management, procurement etc.
- Digital and technology – ERPs, CRM, Cloud computing etc.
- Raising finance for investments
- Payroll and employment-related issues
- Virtual Finance Director and Non-Executive Director support
- Tax planning and relief strategies
- Minimise risks from pricing and supply fluctuations
- Optimise your stock control
- Manage cashflow through interest rate exchange and rate fluctuations
- Management of foreign currency transactions.
Our clients benefit from our wide range of high quality business services and solutions, above and beyond the core accounting and financial management.